A mini skirt is a type of skirt with hemline above the knee. In general, it does not exceed more than 10cm below the buttocks. It the wardrobe that is prominent among teenagers and young adults but it has become a part of fashion craze, which is popular to women of all ages. One misconception is that you have to be skinny to wear this style. The fashion industry is slowly erasing this wrong idea.
Plus-size skirts are now available for women who belong to the heavy side. The more important thing is in knowing your body type and the best features that you can highlight. This is because you just cannot go on wearing something that looks good on others. If you have nice legs, then give them a boost and flaunt it. You need to feel attractive and beautiful; every woman needs to do that. If you cannot make yourself feel good then no one else can.
Tips for Plus-Size Women
- If you have large thighs, then you can wear a skirt that has a hemline that is 2-3 inches above the knee.
- If you want to elongate your legs, then wear a skirt that is 4 inches above the knee.
- Choose dark solid colours like black or gray skirts.
- Do not wear a mini skirt that has a busy design that could draw the attention to the lower part of the body. Focus on designs that would trim your figure like pinstripes and pleats that stretch vertically.
- Choose a skirt that has a straight or A-line cut. It could flatter the tummy area because it has a narrow shape at the top and the bottom flare can cover the heavy bottom of plus-size women.
- If you have a pear-shaped body type then you should pair your skirt with a top that falls on the level of the waist and wear a high-heeled shoe.
- If you have broad shoulders that are wider than your hips, then choose a skirt that has sequins because they can balance your body dimensions by creating an illusion of curves.
- Accessorize! One of the key factors in dressing is using the right accessories. Shy away from accessories that would further highlight your bulges. Focus on your best features and flaunt it.
- A heavy figure does not necessarily mean that you have ugly legs. Mini-skirts make your legs more noticeable so make sure that you have catwalk ready legs. Wax your legs and apply lotion to make it appear more noticeable.
Dressing up is not just about following the vogue. Every type of clothing you wear must be together with a personality that exudes confidence and sexiness. Feeling good about oneself and a nice smile is the best accessory that any woman can have. A mini skirt is just one the clothing that highlights a woman’s best personality. If you can wear a skirt the right way then you can wear anything that makes you feel good.
Thank you for visiting www.Skirts.org. We have a large selection of skirts for all occasions: mini Skirts; casual skirts; work skirts and long skirts at great prices. We will help find the best skirt for you!